Re: Bob Allen's 1st. Ex-Wife

To: "Carol" <car@texas.net>, "Larry Dickstein" <bugide@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Bob Allen's 1st. Ex-Wife
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 06:37:59 -0400
> All I can say is I wish I had her upper-gravity problem! Otherwise, we're
> very similar in dimension.
>
> I know. I know...I'm just nosey! ;-)

Wow that URL has some "quality family oriented" photos.
What did that person have to do with Bob Allen?

> It's on AOL, so took forever to load...maybe because of the density of
the
> graphics? ;-)
>
> >Bugbert
>
> Carol

I don't think it was the density of the graphics.......

And I really thought taht was Bob Allen's first wife until I visited the
page, then I quickly shut off my PC before my parents wondered what I was
looking at.  Besides it had nothing to do with MGs.

Cheers,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/mg.htm

Webmaster -- webking@bigfoot.com