Re: Fram Filter for Moss MGA Oil Filter Conversion

To: RatiganJ@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fram Filter for Moss MGA Oil Filter Conversion
From: dmeadow@juno.com (David C Littlefield)
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 12:50:05 EDT
I had a lot of trouble with this when I did my conversion.  The filter
that comes with the kit is some strange (British?) brand that I never
heard of and is not cross-referenced in any of the books.  Finally, I
took the old filter into Pep Boys and started opening boxes until I found
one that seemed to be equivalent.  That is the Fram PH 3614.  All
disclaimers apply-- I only know that it looks identical to the ones
supplied in the kit and I have been using them for several years.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX