TD center arm rest

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TD center arm rest
From: obertro@macatawa.org (Robert Clark)
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 08:50:17 -0400
John H. Gindlesberger writes:

Does anyone have plans for a center arm rest for the TD?  I saw a reference
to this somewhere, but I have no idea where.  It was made of plywood and
fit over the brake and may have had some type of storage built in.

i make the center consoles (sold by moss, vb, etc.) for b's, midgets, a's,
and tc's, but the problem with td's is the emergency brake being right on
top of the tunnel.  even if one designs a console to clear the brake, you
might be concerned with a split second emergency where you need to access
the brake handle.  i know i wouldnt want the liability of one in my car or
of making one for others.  its that safety fast thing :^).

robert clark
clark & clark specialty products inc.
holland  michigan