ISLAND ADVENTURE IV

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: ISLAND ADVENTURE IV
From: Thomas_Mitchell@notes.amdahl.com
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 14:46:53 -0400

I thought both groups would like to know about this event. I have been
there before and will be attending this year.
This one great event, the only problem that I see is that it has limited
accommodations, so if you want to attend you
will need to act ASAP. In fact at this late time I would call ahead because
the mail would take too long. This has always
been a SOLD out event in the past.
                                South East Michigan Austin Healey Club is
hosting
                                                    ISLAND ADVENTURE IV
                                                        Put-In-Bay, Ohio
                                              May 30, 31 & June 1, 1997

                           Your registration for this event includes
                                * two nights accommodation (double
occupancy)
                                * Ferry Transportation to and from the
Island
                                * Admission to all scheduled events
including
                                        - Hospitality Room
                                        - Rally
                                        - Popularity Judging
                                        - Wine and Cheese party

Send Registration and Check (payable to South East Michigan Austin Healey
Club) to:
      Jamie & Joann Coobatis
       3313 Merrick
       Dearborn Michigan 48124-3846
       313-561-2685

Note: each room has a different bed arrangement. Assignments will be made
on a first come/first serve basis. There
are NO bathrooms in the rooms. Large bathrooms with multiple showers are at
end of the hall. (early European Style)

REGISTRATION = $135.00 Per Person.

Event  T-shirt ($12.50 each)  Available by advance order ONLY!
Tom Mitchell
1996 Austin Healey (almost 80% done )
1966 MGB-GT          (engine being rebuilt now and will be ready for
PUT-IN-BAY)