Re: Colortune and Skosh

To: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Subject: Re: Colortune and Skosh
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 17:17:25 -0400
Ross MacPherson wrote:

> At 09:26 AM 4/16/97 -0700, you wrote:
>
> >>Even so, with a color tune it is often difficult to nail the mixture
> >>exactly, in that it may be too rich at idle but too lean at speed.  In
> >>general I find that, at least on a TD and an A, one needs to set the
> >>SU's a skosh towards rich at idle to get the motor to proceed
> >>properly.
>
> More precision please!  Just exactly how many CH are there in a skosh?
>
>    ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
>   / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
> /  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
>  1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT
Ross,
        You must remember that skosh comes from sukoshi. In the land of
sukoshi, virtually all CH's are black. This thread has not gotten into
discussing the merits, or relative dimensions of Black CH's. Though,
they are known to be of courser dimensions, therefor of lower
resolution.

Bud Krueger
'52TD