Blue paint on 72 MGB

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Blue paint on 72 MGB
From: David Benner <benner@netusa1.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 19:19:20 -0400
 Greetings:
 I am going to look at a 72 B next weekend a few hours from my house, I =
have been corresponding with the owner for a month or so about the car =
and it looks like we will finally have the same time off to get =
together. The owner tell me that the car is painted dark blue but that =
the original color was light blue. I have owned 3 ,72 MGB's and thought =
I was pretty well versed on this model but I have never seen a light =
blue one and I cannot find reference to any blue in this year except =
Teal Blue. If anyone has any knowledge of a original light blue in 72 =
please let me know.
 Thanks,
 Dave Benner