Re: Emissions testing and touring in CT.

To: ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca
Subject: Re: Emissions testing and touring in CT.
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 08:31:32 EDT
Great analogy.  My British friend maintains that Paul Revere only got a
mile and a half whereupon he met some British soldiers who got him drunk
in a saloon.  I have not had the time to research this yet but he's
probably right.  It makes for an interesting story either way.  Now, I
suppose someone will tell me there is no Easter bunny?

Larry Dickstein
Did you know that Triumph people drink beer at 10 in the AM?