XPAG Exhaust

To: British-Cars-Pre-War@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: XPAG Exhaust
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 12:41:16 -0700
Help Please!

As with all projects which turn out to need parts, this one starts on a
Sunday when all local suppliers are shut up tight.

I hoped to install the new SS exhaust on the TC today but just realised the
system I purchased does not include the  cupped seal for the head pipe to
exhaust manifold joint nor the flange gasket.  I can buy and cut a flange
gasket to fit easily on a Sunday but I'm afraid the seal will be a special
application part and unavailable till Monday (if it's in town at all)

Anyone got any experience with this puppy?  Can I buy a seal to fit at a
local after market parts place?  If I have to wait I'll be forced into yard
work by SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED.  HELP!

Cheers,

   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT