Trimming the herd

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Trimming the herd
From: Kim & Tony Zager <c512822@showme.missouri.edu>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 17:21:49 -0500
I've come out of lurk mode to sell my cars.  We are moving to Kansas
City (greetings, Mr. Allen) and I cannot afford to take them.  Alas.
I have 2 MGB GTs.  One is a 1971.  It has a good engine and runs well,
but the body is pretty well shot.  (sills, wings, etc.)  Would be a
candidate for a Heritage body.
The other is a 1966.  It has no engine, front suspension, or title.
However, it is in restorable condition.  At any rate, I will sell them
both for $800.  We live in Columbia, Mo. , if location is important to
anyone.

Tony Zager

P.S.  It's not the end,  I'll be getting another LBC after the move!