Re: I want to save the list some $$$$

To: RWilli6970@aol.com
Subject: Re: I want to save the list some $$$$
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@mail.bright.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 21:55:19 -0400
RWilli6970@aol.com wrote:

> To all,
>
> A few weeks ago I asked the list if they had any experience with Special
> Interest Car Parts. I had a large order to place and they were over $300 less
> than Moss or Vicky.
> Well, Ted Schumacher from TS Imported Automotive, Pandora, OH asked me to
> send my parts list with SICP part #'s and see if he could beat their price.
> He saved me an extra $100+ and it was all first rate quality. I'm no salesman
> for the guy and if he sent crap I'd be sending this post with a flame
> thrower! He didn't have some of the parts I wanted; but, he did seem
> knowledgeable about British cars. I think Moss and Vicky need a little
> healthy competition and if the list can save some money along the way, all
> the better. Call ted @ 800-543-6648 or fax your parts list to him @
> 419-384-3272.
> Rick Williams
>
> PS
> Ted if you read this, and send me any crap with my next order, I'll rat you
> out to the list in a second!!
rick, thanks for the compliment.  we try to be good at it, we've been in
the business for 30 years, both as a dealer in the 60's and an
idependent parts and service business.  in adddition. we were part of
the british leyand american competition department and have raced for
many years.  if we don't have it, we'll tell you and if we disagree,
we'll say why - case in point, the sicp $10 brake pads.  we also design
and manufacture many special parts such as our gear reduction starter
and mgb big brake conversion.  thanks, ted
--
Ted Schumacher
TS Imported Automotive

For the finest in British car apparel, accessories and
regalia, be sure to check with our MotoringXtras store.
We also have an extensive line of Black & White
checkered race-theme apparel.  Same address and phones.
Check it out!!!