Early O/D sold / 4 state, 450 mile B day

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Early O/D sold / 4 state, 450 mile B day
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 22:16:36 -0500 (CDT)
Left LI, New York at 8:30 AM with John Morris (74 chrome bumper B) in
close pursuit. Did a Connecticut MG Club "Spring Dust Off" thing today,
was real nice with 7 Bs and a Midget showing up at start. Great Brunch
in Redding, CT. after a beautiful 45 minute drive. Passed Paul
Newman's, Don Imus's and we're round about Letterman's residence.

 Eileen (wife) and I headed north afterwards through RI and into MA
where we dropped off the early B O/D I had on the battery box deck
behind the seats all day. Headed back to NY with a stop for eats at
Cracker Barrel (I love that place) exit 40 CT turnpike (rt 95). Pulled
in home driveway 10 PM.

Think my engine is broken in. Change oil tomorrow and get ready for
Thursday departure for Winston/Salem NC, attending Carolina Triumph
Club meet, "The Gathering" 4/ 25th - 27th at the histoic Reynolds
house. Hope to see many list people there.

Safety Fast, David Deutsch