Sprite Digest

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sprite Digest
From: "Frank R. Krajewski" <FrankK@businesson.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 15:22:55 -0700
Altho my heart belongs to the MGB I also have a soft spot for the Bugeye
Sprite since I am currently restoring one and have a spare to use as a
template! Is there a "digest such as this one for Sprite or Healey
owners and how does one register for it? Would appreciate any help. Will
be selling the spare 1958 Bugeye when finished with the restoration on
the 1961 if any one is interested. It's a complete (except for the fron
bumper, seats & grille) car with the usual rust.
Frank