RE: MGB Shock Absorber Fluid

To: "Ryan Watson" <rswatson@nyx.nyx.net>,
Subject: RE: MGB Shock Absorber Fluid
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 97 20:19:39 UT
I think we need to first ascertain your age - cause if your less than 30 we're
too busy shining our spark plugs and eating lunch off out trailer queen
engines and we ain't  gonna freaking talk to you!!!!

However, if you're an old cranky fart like the rest of us then try some
hydraulic fluid - or you can order the special shock hydraulic fluid "oil"
from a mail order place such as V-B (18002550088 - item #14-059 - $12), for
example.

Maybe some of the other old farts here have some better ideas - I doubt it
though because most of them are just a bunch of know nothing youngsters!

Oh, and BTW, go away kid ... you bother me

Just another old fart welcoming you to the list .....