Re: anyone listening???

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: anyone listening???
From: ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 17:35:11 -0500
Hmmm. Let's see.

MIM, 5'9", reddish brown hair/grey eyes about 175lbs. (the I's for
Irish, and we're almost all white, except the black ones and that
doesn't mean the same thing), seeking ... noone, really. I've
got the perfect woman, the perfect car, and the perfect dog (fluffy old
golden retriever, answers to commands in Gaelic).  What else could I
possibly want? Wait, I know. A beer. That would be good. I'll start
over.

MIM seeks beer. Preferably cold, enjoyed in the company of other
gearheads.  A nice small beer would do, though lager and ale are also
appreciated. Prefer something a little hoppy.  Stouts need only apply
in the winter and very early spring.  Email is all right but I can't
drink it, so be prepared to deliver.

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'