Re: Midget wheels, and datsun tranny questions

To: David Hall <dhall@vcd.hp.com>
Subject: Re: Midget wheels, and datsun tranny questions
From: Tom Shirley <tshirley@voy.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 01:27:19 -0400

> Regarding the Datsun 5 speed tranny -  Did that
> come from a 210, did you use the kit and install
> it your self?  How did it go?

Hi David,

The PO did the trans swap, however, the guy who builds the kits for
Minimania is a very good friend of mine. His name is Bill Perry. The
kits come with very detailed instructions. Bill is a true craftsman and
all of his products are of high quality. I also have offset A-arm
bushings that he produces in my MG. He and his son also built the roll
cage in my Datsun 510. You can't go wrong dealing with Bill and you
could save some money too. He is a honest man. You can contact him at
102335.2063@compuserve.com
He's at the vintage races in Road Atlanta this weekend but will be there
next week. He is retired and does the car parts business full time now.