Re: Pertronix iginiton

To: jroverca@tiac.net
Subject: Re: Pertronix iginiton
From: larryhoy@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 09:01:00 EDT
Ross I installed the Pertronix Ignitor ignition system in my 1969 B.  It
takes about 10 minutes.  It  replaces your present points, everything
else stays the same.  You have to run one more wire to the coil (all
supplied, easy to do).

It works as advertised.

It is priced from $79.00 to $150.00 depending on where you buy it.

Cheers,
Larry Hoy
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas