Need a Fan for the solid assembly.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Need a Fan for the solid assembly.
From: cfiddes@direct.ca
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 13:25:06 +0000
Hi folks.  The car's a '76 Midget

Sent a message earlier today asking about whether I should replace
just my fan clutch or the whole water pump assembly to remedy a
slipping fan clutch.  I want to go with the whole water pump option
(cheaper, less hassle, less chance of it breaking again later!).
One problem - my supplier in Vancouver can provide the appropriate
water pump but doesn't have the appropriate fan.  Can anyone out
there help?

I think it is the same fan found in the Spitfire.
Muchos Gracias.

Signed,
Chris  "Looking forward to a quieter engine bay" Fiddes

'76 Midget