Re: "one can only be wary at what crawled in"

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: "one can only be wary at what crawled in"
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@utk.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 08:17:24 -0400
Howard:

The king snake sounds like a pretty good idea, except (if you look at
the pictures of where I am working on my car at my midget web site
below) I am sure I have more than just "a" snake lurking in the barn.  I
probably parked on some sort of insect/reptile/vermin migratory path.
Not that those things really migrate, except from one side of the barn
across my nose to the other side while I am under the car.  I don't have
to worry about the critters in the barn moving to my car tho, because of
some laws of equilibrium I have heard about...or diffusion...(can't
really move in to an area that's already filled?)  My first priority of
tearing the car down was to remove all applicable habitats.  Ah well...
Hopefully the welder guy is coming to look at it today so I can get all
the back doors sealed shut once and for all!

adrian
--
J. Adrian Barnes

"Anything tastes like chicken