Re: POR15 RUST CONVERTER

To: John Bartholomew <jdb70@juts.ccc.amdahl.com>
Subject: Re: POR15 RUST CONVERTER
From: Bill Harkins <bharkins@tfb.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 22:24:26 -0700
John Bartholomew wrote:

> Hi all,
>       Anyone know where POR15 is available in or around SAN JOSA CA.? I
> would like to get some without waiting for mail order shipments. Thank's John

I got mine in two day delivery from the San Diego POR15 rep - Mike at
ABC Enterprises - 619 223-8653. There is some good technical literature
on the product from him also.

If you can get a copy of the June 93 issue of Skinned Knuckles, there is
a very detailed report on rust tests in which Corroless and POR15 rate
as excellent and 18 other products were rated very good to terrible.
Thanks to lister Jack Hardy for providing the info to me.

Bill Harkins
Fallbrook, CA