Re: unknown indicator light.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: unknown indicator light.
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@West.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 12:16:39 -0700
Randy:
        That light could mean that you have a very rare factory two
speed rear axle assembly.  Or more likely a past owner who could not
abide an unused hole.  :)

        So far as I know there is no factory indicator ever used in the
OD switch location.  Check the wires going from it.  Chances are it was
used for fog lights or sometin.

Kelvin.