MGCC Washington DC Centre Web Site Activated

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGCC Washington DC Centre Web Site Activated
From: Bill Schooler <schooler@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 18:00:09 -0700
To all, but especially those residing in the Washington DC Metropolitan
Area - we invite you to check out our newly activated Web Page.  As with
all new endeavors, we welcome comments, suggestions, criticism (some of
which may well be ignored), and anything else that might be useful.
"Thelma" the resident LBC, will be a continued feature - and I don't
wanna see any threads restarted......

URL is http://members.aol.com/mgccwdcc/mgccwdcc.htm  Strongly suggest you
bookmark that puppy - I can just barely remember it myself, but then
again, I'm firmly mired in the O.F. category.

Interestingly, there would appear to be only 13 (including ours) local MG
clubs in the US with a Web Page.  I picked this up by scanning the MG
Clubs - USA section of the MG Enthusiasts BBS.  That was REALLY dull and
tedious so I added another topic to the BBS for clubs to list their URL.
It's the last one on the BBS.

Safety Fast!

Bill Schooler