'79 MGB's & gibberish

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: '79 MGB's & gibberish
From: "Sean Johnson" <sean_johnson@milacron.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 97 7:54:11 -24000
I apparently wrote:

<<Sean Johnson wrote:

> begin 600 attach.Z
> M'YV0:=R,>7/&31HZ;URTF7,&@,.'$"-*G$BQHL6+&"N"V&@#!@P0`#:"B$&#
> M!DB1)$V&%,FRHPR.,V;$N"&CQHP:,3;&D`'C!HR0/S,*'4JTJ%&)=>;0"2-G
> M(P`V;\:$87.4(E2I5*MJW<JUJ]>O8+5.>=.F#(@S=?*`<%.&*8@[:,K(,9OD
[snip]

Whatsamatter, cantcha unnerstand English?

'Don't know what happened with the mail system.   The message was that there
is a guy with a rust free '79 MGB body for sale for $500 obo near where I
work (Cincinnati, OH). It's been for sale  for awhile so I imagine you could
get it for less.
The guy had stripped and coated the underside & derusted, intending to use
the body for a hot rod conversion, then lost interest.  Rolling chassis with
no interior, motor, or tranny.  Color is orange.

Hope this makes it in a human language!

Regards,

Sean Johnson