Front Caliper Bolts

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Front Caliper Bolts
From: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Date: Thu, 1 May 97 10:05:45 -0400
HELP!!
During my current rebuild of the suspension on my 78 Midget I have pulled
a typical Tri**** stunt. I have lost the bolts that are used to attach
the front disk brake caliper to the steering hub.  SICP does not have
them (backorder) Moss does not list them, or have them. And since I at am
work I do not have VB's phone #.  The disk brakes are the last hing I
need to install before I am ready to DRIVE!! And get inspected, but I
don't want to hear any horror stories again nor do I hope to tell any
(fingers and toes crossed).

So the question of the hour is: are these bolts a special bolt or can I
go to the hardware store and get replacements? If they are special bolts
does anyone know where to get a pair? Quick? Anybody in the Philadelphia
Area?

TIA

Larry Macy
78 Midget