Re: Mille Miglia 1997

To: Simon.MATTHEWS@st.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Mille Miglia 1997
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 08:35:31 -0400 (EDT)
Simon,

I saw this about ten years ago. I was over there for a week and drove to
several cities. I believe it was when I was going from Cattolica to Varese. I
was crusing at about 100 MPH when a red Ferrari passed me like I was in
reverse. A red blurr with a dozen carburetters sticking through the bonnet
and a very sweet sound as he went by.

I also saw several other cars including a Morgan (I passed the Morgan). Many
of the cars had stopped in Cattolica that night. There were several at the
restaurant I ate at. They drew a bit of a crowd, including me. It was
great!!!!!!!

R. Johnson - Dallas

'90 Maine Coon
'79 Midget