Re: Vintage MG Racing Service?

To: David_Moore@kaoinfo.com
Subject: Re: Vintage MG Racing Service?
From: britcars@juno.com
Date: Fri, 02 May 1997 18:46:16 EDT
On Fri, 2 May 1997 12:56:42 -0400 David_Moore@kaoinfo.com (David Moore)
writes:
>     I have a catalogue from a company by this name that I picked up
>at a
>     show at the Norm Thompson parking lot in Portland Oregon a few
>years
>     ago.  The company was in Creswell, Oregon and owned by Bob
>Yarwood.
>     The phone numbers seem to be no longer good.
>
>     Does anyone know  anything about them?
>
>     DCM

Bob Yarwood is still in business, mostly assembling and selling Westfield
kit cars (Lotus 7 replicas). He called me yesterday, as a matter of fact,
so I know he's still around. I believe he's also still doing the MG
racing parts business.

The number I have for him is 503-895-2718.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center
www.britcars.com