1977 MGB BRAKE PROBLEMS

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1977 MGB BRAKE PROBLEMS
From: James <Jamesjf@usa.net>
Date: Fri, 02 May 1997 12:56:30
       New member to the list, been lurking for a while. The problem thet i
have it seems that my brake calipers do not retract when pedal is released.
Not enough to stop the car at highway speed but car will stop when rolling
to stop on it's own. I have replaced brake hoses, clean and lubed brake
caliper no help is it in the master cylinder or the servo? Any help or
suggestions would be appreciated.

        1969 MGBGT  Runs and everything works
        1977 MGB Daily driver 300 miles + a week
        1979 MGB Found in coffee field given for free has donated many body
            parts and internal organs to keep other MGB's on the roads of
hawaii

        KIMO RIDING THE BLUE WAVE!!!!!!