Re: Parts

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Parts
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 May 1997 22:51:30 -0400 (EDT)
Right rear MGA fender, been dipped, rough but usable----Free!!!!!!!for
shipping
Front fenders for rubber bumper B- great condition-$75 ea or 2 for $125 and
shipping-OEM
Header for A - new, shorty style $50
B tonneaus- used and need cleaning, but OEM $25 and shipping
B boot covers-$15 and shipping
Midget gas tank- new-in-the-box- $100 and shipping
late Midget boot covers- $15 and shipping
Early B dash with instruments- $100 and shipping
B used OEM doors- $20 and shipping
B boot bows with the OE bag- good used- $20 and shipping
Tons more stuff........I have to get rid of some of this stuff in order to
have room to begin to build my new storage shed.
E MAIL me with list of your wants......
Ray