I'd like to say....

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I'd like to say....
From: Stefanie Davis <stefanie@bpe.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 17:48:13 -0700
thanks a million times over to all those who've wished me a happy birthday.
Just goes to show you can count on LBCers to be kind.  So far I've gotten
and an animated greeting card (perfect!) from another lister (thanks again)
making this  milestone birthday an awfully special one.

Of course, when I went to the liquor store to buy a few assorted bottles of
80 proof liquor this afternoon, I didn't get carded.

ugh...

So, thanks one and all for the kind gesture.  Oh, I promise to put
something LBC-related next time!

You all are the best!!!

Stef