Re: another Midget mystery part

To: David Hall <dhall@vcd.hp.com>
Subject: Re: another Midget mystery part
From: Randell Kegg <kgstuart@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 18:49:55 -0700
You are warm......
If you install the bar that fits across the cockpit area behind the
seats, attach the cover to the rear studs, (zip it up), and fold it over
the bar, and stuff the rest of it behind the seats, you will see that the
two tabs would snap nicely over a couple of studs  on the kick panel
behind the seats. Unfortunately, the studs are rarely there, but that
won't stop you from installing them. When it is set up right, the cover
is nicely stretched taut behind the seats, and the wind can't get under
it.

Randy Kegg
1958 MGA
1966 Morris Traveller