Re: Guages...

To: thomas_pokrefke@juno.com
Subject: Re: Guages...
From: Clark Chilton <chill@memphisonline.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 1997 08:15:37 -0600
Thomas,
I hate to tell you this, but you spent $10.00 on brake cleaner, oil,
ziplock bags and other assorted goodies and still have an old cable.

Not to mention... the "enviro cops" will get you when you throw away the
bag and drippings.

Just trying to pick at those lurkers that hate levity/low tech messages.

Clark Chilton
80 MGB LE - Cybil (due to the many moods)
96 Black Lab/Border Collie - Courtney