V8 Conversion Plan

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: V8 Conversion Plan
From: Rick Huber <102221.1716@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 07 May 97 14:55:44 EDT
Hi Gang,

Been lurking again for awhile, although so busy now that I'm down to reading the
list only about once a week or so.  My 15 year old son is starting to perk up to
an LBC, but he wants it fast.  I mentioned putting the V8 in an MGB and he
sounds interested - a father / son car project - that would be great.  I have a
question for those of you in the know.  We want to end up with a chrome bumpered
car with the V8 conversion.  Is it better (easier, cheaper) to start with a
chrome bumpered car and modify the engine bay / transmission tunnel (anything
else?) for the V8 or a rubber bumpered car that can take the V8, and then lower
it and convert it to chrome bumpers.  If anybody can help me out, please e-mail
me directly.

Thanks and Safety Fast.

Rick "just a couple months and I'll be home driving my B again" Huber
'68 B