Re: The MG Drivers Club

To: dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: Re: The MG Drivers Club
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Thu, 08 May 1997 20:10:41 +0000
Richard was down at the Moss Day event with his applications and I was
able to talk to him about his desire to see an all MG Club evolve.
Because of the Indy success he felt an all MG Club could work very
well without taking away from the specific marque clubs. Of course, I
joined up(I really need to be part of yet another MG group, right) and
look forward to get all the mailings. He signed up 42 people that day
so he's well on his way. The event will happen at the Roadster Factory
party in August.

Cheers,
Dave Houser