Re: Paint scheme advice?

To: Scott Gardner <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Subject: Re: Paint scheme advice?
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 00:49:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Scott Gardner!!

On Fri, 9 May 1997, Scott Gardner wrote:

> like, I though I'd ask for opinions on my plans for my 'B'.

Well, ok, here goes.

> probably ruffle a few purist feathers.  I'd like to have flames
> painted on the bonnet and fenders, going back about 3/4 of the

(Violent retching noises)

> start coming out of the grille and headlight rings, and be chrome

The blue lights behind the grill will clash with these colours...

> colored, cooling off to a pearlescent blue and then to a pearlescent
> green a little lighter than the rest of the car.  The flames would

Because I don't want to offend, I think I'd better stop my response
right here.  I'm not one you could call a purist, but this is not for me
To me, it would be like "slamming" your "B".

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen