Re: MGs in the Movies

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGs in the Movies
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 07:41:23 -0500
I should know of many more, but my memory is no more reliable than Lucas
electrics. Still, a recent example is "Something to Talk About" Julia
Roberts drives an MGA. I didn't watch the whole thing, it was a chick flick
in which all men are womanizing drunkards. We all know how far off that is,
since they left out car obsessive, and the fact that some of us are too
afraid of being caught to womanize. I did check into the auditorium from
time to time whenever I thought the A was due an appearance.
 By the by, there was a seventies movie with George Segal as some kind of
detective, filmed or set in Canada where he drives an Interceptor
convertible. I can't remember the name of the movie (memory by Lucas).
Anyone out there have a clue?

Michael, New Bern, NC
67 MGB
74 Interceptor III