Turn Signal Lever Mechanism 65B

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Turn Signal Lever Mechanism 65B
From: Ken Katsirebas <kkat@mdc.net>
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 19:46:37 -0400
Thought I would try to get my turn signals to automagicly turn off when =
I complete a turn.  When I removed the outer plastic housing I noticed =
the cam on the steering wheel was not aligned with the switch mechanism. =
 When I tried to adjust the mechanism it cracked and now I don't have =
any turn signals and interestingly no fuel gauge.  Anyone know where I =
can get a new or used mechanism for a 65B?

Thanks
Ken