Carlisle

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Carlisle
From: ewsinc@blazenet.net (Charlie Baldwin)
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 20:12:28 -0400
Most of you are either still at Carlisle or are on your way home except
for a few of us fortunate locals, but I wanted to tell all of you who
made their way to the listers gathering under the grandstand that it was
nice to finally put a face with some of the names that we've been seeing
on the list. A special thanks goes out to Dave Houser who not only
instigated the gathering but made very nice name cards for all of us who
had warned him that we'd show up. I hope all of you found the parts/cars
you were looking for and won't receive too much flack from the SO on
arriving home with more of that British junk.

Charlie
'52 TD, '60 MGA, '66 MGB