Re: Cooling, Midget Kingpins, Stainless Studs

To: todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil
Subject: Re: Cooling, Midget Kingpins, Stainless Studs
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 09:57:38 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-05-02 11:50:51 EDT, todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil (Todd
Mullins) writes:

<< > Is anyone aware of a source for a fan shroud for a B?

 I don't think it's necessary.

SNIP .

 I've never had one, and I've never noticed a need for one.  I have to
 run a 180deg thermostat in the summer just to keep the car from
 overcooling.  Maybe my four-row radiator helps, too... >>

Perhaps you don't live in Dallas and have A/C.
I repeat my question... is anyone aware of an aftermarket fan shroud for an
MGB.
The shroud would keep air flow over the entire radiator surface when stuck in
traffic. Yes, I have an electric booster fan and also a five row, 14 fin per
inch radiator core.

R. Johnson - Dallas

'90 Maine Coon
'79 Midget