Re:My cat wants new tires ( Thanks Todd & Robert )

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:My cat wants new tires ( Thanks Todd & Robert )
From: barry@fountain.net
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 22:29:28 +0000
My thanks to both Todd Mullins and Robert Allen for helping me figure
out tire sizes for my B.  I've pretty much decided to go with Pirelli
600s in 185/65x14, as soon as I can track down a set of five - and
before my tire fund goes towards our relocation north ( of the Missouri
river ).

  I'm still looking for a cowl: one from a '77 - '80 B will work, if
anyone has one laying around.  I did get a nifty old Z-S carb at the
swap meet Saturday, along with my usual spring sunburn ( with a redhead
in a convertable on a perfect Spring day - it's inevitable ), just to
parctice disassembling.  I figure that since 18 months ago I'd never
changed a spark plug myself, I want to practice with one that I don't
have to depend on...

     Barry
'78 Orange/Red beater 'B
'89 Sidekick tank
'88 SO & the three cats ( Kiki is the one who likes car rides )