Butler Parts-O-Rama

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Butler Parts-O-Rama
From: Michael Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 11:33:41 -0700
Is there anyone with MG parts heading to the Butler Parts-O-Rama in
Butler, PA, later in June?  I don't know the exact dates for the event.
Last year I went looking for a used, rebuildable Weber for my B (Anyone
got one?) and all that I found was a very nice MGA for sale.
Mike Lishego
St. Andrews Presbyterian College
Elementary Education Major, English Minor,
Class of 1999
R.A. of Winston-Salem Hall
'74 MGB roadster
"If you want to be happy for a few hours, get drunk.  If you want to be
happy for a few years, get married.  If you want to be happy forever, get
an MGB."