Good to be back!

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Good to be back!
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 16:39:33 -0400
Well after not being able to read MG email for 2 weeks it is great to be
back!
As some of you know I have a new email address (mowogmg@pil.net) and I will
have a new website Friday...http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg (not ready yet), so
for those of you with links to my OLD WEBSITE
(http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/mg.htm) please change them, Thanks.

The Website will be bouncing around servers in the next few months so the
links will have to be changed a few times... the final resting spot will be
http://wirewheel.com (as soon as I get $100 and a good webserver setup on
my spare PC running Linux).

The NEW website will be up Friday... and a few of the changes include:

1.      Tech Sections (including the articles on University Motors and British
Miles that have been in the papers)
2.      About 250 British Car Links
3.      A Editorial Page (like letters to the editor)
4.      Web Reviews (about 100-150 words each)
5.      More MG pics
6.      A staff & credits page for all the people that contribute to my site
7.      A brand new LOOK!

Mean while enjoy the small changes I posted at http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
and I'll email the list on Friday when the site is done!

Cheers,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net
1966 MGB

Dialogue Internet (dialog@pil.net)