Re: Really, REALLY, bad service from M&G Vintage

To: Glenn Schnittke <schnittke@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Really, REALLY, bad service from M&G Vintage
From: Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 23:25:33 -0700
Glenn Schnittke wrote:

> Then I tried to call the Better Business Bureau in Tuxedo Park and found out
> that you have to PAY to report bad business practices. 900 number or charge
> it to your credit card. I kind of wonder what else comes with the call.

You can email a report/complaint to the Better Business Bureau online.
There site is-  http://www.bbb.org
I used this to complain about a company that specializes in old Buick
parts, and was very successful, even the NJ Attorney General's office
got involved due to the number of complaints.
It worked for me, but, the BBB is a rather toothless orginization too.
-Aron Travis-
"always in a automotive frenzy"