Re: More Really, REALLY bad service from M & G

To: Glenn Schnittke <schnittke@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: More Really, REALLY bad service from M & G
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 17:07:49 -0500 (CDT)
I'm trying to figure out, what you were thinking by going to him in the
first place. There are only a couple of places I refuse to deal with,
this guy is one, the other Morrisville, PA clown is another. Do
yourself a favor and ask the collective opinion of the list before you
try someplace new. The 3 suggested complaint venting places are all
good ideas although I don't feel BBB will do much of anything. You see
bad service is not a crime or even an offense especially when there is
no money lost. My highest recommendations go to George Merryweather at
george@classicr.com or 1-800-412-2277 for orders. George is not at all
like alot of the other list subscribing vendors. He does not use this
as a free advertising tool like many. He also does work on British cars
out of his Lucas, Texas shop so he knows his stuff. Safety Fast, David
Deutsch

You wrote:

>"Write it on a brown piece of paper and shove it up you're ass."
That's what