Aircon Compressor fitting

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Aircon Compressor fitting
From: Graham McCann <gmccann@pcug.org.au>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 13:07:35 +1000
Would someone who has an aircon installation which came with the car, on a
late model please let me know to what the compressor was fitted.

I have a friend here who has a 'factory' aircon unit in a box and is
puzzled how the compressor was attached to the motor.

Could someone who has such an installation please reply direct to me with a
description plus  any advice as to whether anything else was repositioned
to allow its fitting?

Many thanks,

Graham

Graham McCann  Rivett, ACT. Australia