Re: REALLY stupid question

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: Re: REALLY stupid question
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 10:48:09 EDT
Been there, done that, believe it or not.  I bought an impact driver,
also w/o instructions and couldn't get it to work for the life of me.  It
had little arrows on the end to show which direction to set the end so
you could either tighten or loosen.  I would set the end then bang and
bang and nothing would happen.

What I discovered is that you actually have to TWIST the thing in the
direction you want it to go (after you have set the head in the proper
direction).  Hold the tension, then whack it.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX