FW: Direct replies / V8 conversions

To: mgs
Subject: FW: Direct replies / V8 conversions
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 11:24:36 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:     Admin request of type /\bsubscribe\b/i at line
6]

     Date: Wed, 07 May 1997 22:46:41 EDT
     From: larryhoy@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
     Subject: Direct replies / V8 conversions

Rick Huber suggests that replies to his message should be posted directly
to him.  I too would be interested in the collective wisdom of the list
and would like to see what everyone has to say on the subject of V8
conversions.  So Rick, whatdaya say,  could you allow posts to the list?

I subscribe to another list where the questions are posted to the list
and most of the replies are posted to the individual.  The list consists
of a lot of questions and fewer answers.  It seems to defeat the purpose
of the list.

So why the heck have I spent the effort to bring this up to the list?  I
have a 14 year old son who has been looking for a B.  His old man (me)
has given some thought to a "go fast" B.  So we might consider building
another B and fight over who gets the fast one!

Cheers,
Larry Hoy