Re: Brake master cylinder

To: "The Johnson's" <MGPILOT@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Brake master cylinder
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 12:15:09 -0700
At 10:54 PM 5/17/97 -0600, you wrote:
>A friend of mine is looking for either a rebuilt brake master cylinder or a
>used one for her '76 Midget.  She might be able to get by with just a new
>reservoir and rebuild the rest.  I told her that if anybody could help her,
>it would be you guys on the net.  Please let me know if you have any of
>these for sale. I appreciate the help.
>
>Thanks in advance,

Kathy,

I was just looking through the newsletter from Obsolete Automotive and I saw
they've got a special on brand new original Lockheed master cylinders for
`67 - `80 Midgets complete with resevoir for $219 CDN that works out to
about $159 US.  A lot cheaper than even the sale prices at Moss or VB. Price
good till June 7 Check them out at
http:\\www.sarnia.com\obsolete

I have no interest in this business... yada...yada.. yada

Cheers,
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT