Re: Tonneau Rail

To: Ken Katsirebas <kkat@mdc.net>
Subject: Re: Tonneau Rail
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 20:31:53 -0400
Ken Katsirebas wrote:

> Was reading the owners manual for my 65B and noticed a reference to a tonneau
>rail.  Anyone have such a thing for sale?
>
> Ken
> 65B

So _THAT'S_ what that is!  I've got this "thing" in the trunk, in a
leather  pouch.  Apparently you put the two halves together and insert
them into two brackets right behind the doors.  I assume that's what
you're refering to?

So... what is the purpose of this thing, anyway?

Bobby
77 MGB
--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *