MGB's 4-sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB's 4-sale
From: Jett.Hogger@prodigy.com (MR JOHN M ROSSI)
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 06:51:01, -0500
Hello All,    I have a couple MGB's looking for new home.

1980 MGB.  Overdrive, Good body, brake, tyres, glass, electricals.
Runs out fine and overdrive works.  Black with LE strip. Not LE car.
No rust in floors.  $2200.00

1976 MGB.  Wire wheels, new tyres, brakes, belts, engine, top, some
rust in floors. Runs out fine.  $2000.00.

Sold my 77 midget parts car for $325.00 Saturday.  The guy got the
deal of a lifetime.  Could not sell anything off it.

   Live in Flintstone, Ga.  (near chattanooga, tn) John
706-820-1771   fax 706-820-7580
   Thanks:  john

____
John M Rossi