Problem Solved?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Problem Solved?
From: "Christopher M. Delling" <cdelling@ic.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 09:31:47 -0400
Seems that not all of my messages are making it onto the list.  I guess
I need to check with my server.  At any rate, for those who responded to
my call for help - thanks.  I believe that I have located the source of
my problem, however.

On my car, which suffered at the hands of Lord knows how many DPO's, the
low tension lead to the coil terminates at the opposite end at the fuse
box.  Don't know if this is "correct" or not.  At any rate, the spade
terminal was loose.  I was either getting an intermittant spark, or a
very weak one.  I cleaned the terminal, tightened the female spade
connector by bending it shut a bit, and reconnected it.  Presto.  Now,
does my diagnosis sound feasible, or am I kidding myself into another
failure far from home?

Regards,

Chris Delling