Re: Clutchless shifting

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: Clutchless shifting
From: Dwade Clay Reinsch <dreinsch@tenet.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 15:37:31 -0500 (CDT)
Dan,

Some of us learned to drive in a 49 4-speed pickup with no sycro's and
you have explained perfectly what happens and how to do it.  Now, when
you double clutch you just push the clutch in to make it easier to slide
the tranny into netral and then you let the clutch out so that you can
control the speed of the gears with the speed of the engine and then when
you get the speed right you depress the clutch again to make it a little
easier to slide it back into gear.  This knowledge and enough practice
will let you shift anything (I can do it on a John Deere tractor!  ) with
or without synco's !!

Safety Fast.

Dwade